Please note that we will be closed 21 December 2023 until 15 January 2024.
Diamond Source - Standard Guarantee
- Diamond Source offers an automatic Standard Guarantee of six months from the date of purchase on all jewellery against defects in material and/or workmanship. The Standard Guarantee covers jewellery purchased via the website.
- The costs of any repairs and maintenance carried out during the Warranty period that is not the result of defects in material and/or workmanship must be covered by the customer.
- Any defects in material and/or workmanship that become evident during the Standard Guarantee validity period will be remedied by Diamond Source. The form of remedy will be at the sole option of Diamond Source and will be limited to repair, replacement, or refund.
- To claim a remedy under the Standard Guarantee the goods must be returned for assessment and accompanied by the original purchase receipt.
The Standard Guarantee does not include the following to the extent they are permitted in the
- Damage due to ordinary wear and tear,
- Damage due to misuse, accident, alteration, substitution, or abuse,
- Repairs and alterations performed by someone other than Diamond Source,
- Theft, disappearance, or loss (including loss of gemstones), and
- Any type of use causing damage or deterioration.
- Diamond Source reserves the right to judge whether the jewellery has been subject to any of the above-mentioned exclusions.
- White gold jewellery is rhodium plated to enhance its appearance. This rhodium plating can wear off during normal wear and tear. Accordingly, any rhodium plating is excluded from the Standard Guarantee and Extended Warranty.
- When jewellery is repaired under guarantee or warranty, only the remaining term of the original Standard Guarantee will continue to apply. When jewellery is replaced under guarantee, the new item of jewellery will automatically come with a new Standard Guarantee of six months from the date of replacement.